Get Melanie’s Valentine’s Day Makeup Look!
Big Valentine’s Day plans this year? I’ve got you covered. Check out my step-by-step pretty-in-pink look that’s perfect for Valentine’s or Galentine’s Day.
It All Starts with the Base
- Glycine hyaluronic acid Beauty Serum all over face
- Peach Deluxe Gleam Face & Body Radiance face and body makeup all over face
- Opalescence Face & Body Radiance all-in-one makeup around eyes
- Foundation all over face
- Blend with 11 Angled Concealer makeup brush
- Senna Cosmetics Brow Pencil
- Clean up brow with concealer
To start, I prepped the skin with Glycelene Beauty Serum, which contains hyaluronic acid, then went in with my Peach Deluxe Gleam Face & Body Radiance face and body makeup to blur, give color and add a glow underneath the foundation.
To get that “lit from within” extra dewy texture on the skin, I added my all-in-one makeup Opalescence Face & Body Radiance underneath the foundation (which I blended with my 11 Angled Concealer makeup brush). Then, I shaded my brows with the Senna Cosmetics Brow Pencil in Medium Dark, and tidied up with concealer.
Eye Makeup Looks
- Color wash with cruelty free Veil Cosmetics Velvet Lip & Cheek Palette
- Hot pink on outer lid
- Use an eyeshadow brush for blending
- Volcano from Francis Star Human Beast palette on inner eye
- Juvia’s Place Blush Palette - Leena on outer eye and Sola under eye
- Milk Cosmetics mascara
- Besame Cosmetics chocolate liner for the waterline
- Ardell Whispie lashes
- More mascara!
Then I feathered in a hot pink look to my outer lid and blended the edges with my 07 Fluffy Pencil Eyeshadow Brush. For the inner corner of the eye, I went with Volcano from the Francis Star Human Beast palette.
To finish off the eye look, I used Juvia’s Place Blush Palette - Leena on the outer eye and Sola right under the eye with my 05 eyeliner brush. Finally, to make my eyes POP, I used Milk Cosmetics mascara, Besame Cosmetics chocolate liner for the waterline, Ardell Whispie lashes and more mascara!
Big, Juicy Lips!
To get those sexy, juicy lips needed for Valentine’s Day, we’ve got to make them POP!
- Veil Cosmetics Concealer to line lips
- Blend with 06 Fat Shader/Concealer Brush
- Set with Charlotte Tilbury Loose Magic Powder
- Overline lips with 7c Aqua Lip from Makeup Forever
- Buff out line with 06 Fat Shader/Concealer Brush
- Add Charlotte Tilbury’s Nude Kate Lipstick
- One coat of Pat McGrath’s LUST lip gloss in Pale Fire Nectar
I started by lining around my lip line with the Veil Cosmetics Concealer in shade 3N Medium and blended it in with my 06 Fat Shader/Concealer Brush. To set the area, I used my 02 Mini Dome Powder Brush with the Charlotte Tilbury Loose Magic Powder and took whatever was left on the powder brush to tap through my T-Zone.
For the finishing touches to my “Pretty In Pink” look, I used the Veil Cosmetics Concealer, tapped it in with my 07 Fluffy Pencil Eyeshadow Brush and very lightly dusted the Charlotte Tilbury Loose Magic Powder on my face with my 04 Diffuser Brush.
Then, with my 03 Highlight Brush I mixed Sola and Zoba from the Juvia’s Place Blush Palette to apply a little extra blush, also using the shimmery Zoba color to highlight my upper cheeks. To lock in this gorgeous look, I finished off by spritzing my face with my Super Lite Long Lasting Setting Spray!
Melanie Mills Products Used in This Look
- Peach Deluxe Gleam Face & Body Radiance face and body makeup
- Opalescence Face & Body Radiance all-in-one makeup
- 11 Angled Concealer Makeup Brush
- 06 Fat Shader/Concealer Brush
- 02 Mini Dome Powder Brush
- 07 Fluffy Pencil Eyeshadow Brush
- 04 Diffuser Brush
- 03 Highlight Brush
- Super Lite Long Lasting Setting Spray